Data Science Engineer Medior-Senior (Brussels)
The General Technical Support department is part of the department of the Mobility and Public Works policy area. (Brussels)
The data science models developed are made to support the various departments of the policy domain.
Our client’s data lab offers expertise and innovative solutions in data science and analytics. The team’s focus is on examining data to discover insights and patterns, make predictions and generate recommendations, using advanced techniques such as big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning. To further develop future big data analysis projects, a data science engineer is being sought.
Your tasks are to take on the data engineering part, develop quality data science models and potential applications.
This assignment will be ordered in different parts.
The Expert Data Science Engineer has the following technical tasks / skills:
– Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with a technical / engineering or business background or equivalent through experience
– Cloud computing: Microsoft Azure of Amazon Web services (AWS) of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
– Programming languages: Python, Scala, Spark / PySpark
– Data science skills: Statistics, Predictive analytics en modeling, Machine learning & AI
– Data engineering and infrastructure skills: Terraform
– DWH / ETL knowledge & Data manipulation
– Visualization : Plotly Dash (python)
– Project & Version management
– Knowledge of Scala Akka Streams is a plus
– English is required, Dutch cannot be decisive
– basic knowledge of data warehouse Security aspects
– experience with programming assignments: coding, testing and debugging. If necessary , able to work completely independently (eg for maintenance).
– Demonstrable advanced knowledge of one or more programming languages and environments such as PL / SQL, .NET (C #), Java / J2EE, …
– knowledge object-oriented analysis & design and UML
For more information: Contact us now with your CV