Are you well-organized, enthusiastic, and ambitious? Are you interested in Human Resources and are you looking for a 6-month internship starting in March 2021? Then make sure to continue reading, as we are currently building a talent pipeline for our internships!
What does our HR internship involve?
Ossia is looking for an Intern / Internship HR Officer for our Brussels office!
Ossia it is :
- 15 years of existence in information systems consulting in the field of Finance
- 120 employees
- Continuous growth since its creation
- An international presence (Paris & Brussels)
- Demanding and prestigious clients: Engie, BNP Paribas Fortis, AG Insurance, Credendo, Société Générale, HSBC, BNP CIB, Crédit Agricole, NATIXIS… An efficient and dynamic team in Brussels and Paris
- More information on https://www.ossia-belgium.com/
Project Content :
Under the direct responsibility of the Recruitment Manager, you will work on the following subjects
- Recruitment process:
– Telephone interviews and qualification of candidates
– Physical/skype interviews in pairs and then independently as your skills increase
– Drafting of job advertisements
– Sourcing of CVs on job-boards/platforms
– Hunting for candidates
– Analysis of unsolicited applications
– In direct relation with the Business Managers team
– Transversal activities:
– Participation in recruitment forums
– Reflection on the improvement of our recruitment processes
– Detection of new recruitment tools/methods (recruitment 2.0)
In addition to your rewarding job function, you will get remunerated for your role as an intern. Also, we offer excellent working conditions that go hand in hand, even during the Covid-19 pandemic. You will be provided with the necessary working-from-home toolkit, guidance and personal support from your manager, to ensure that you feel as if you are working in the office while working from home. We also organize virtual coffees, lunches, and team events to stay connected.
In your final year, you are motivated by recruitment and HR functions in general.
You want to work in a young, dynamic atmosphere, where creativity and new ideas are valued.
Strong interpersonal skills, dynamism, autonomy, strength of conviction, reliability and a sense of service are all necessary qualities to succeed in such a demanding environment.
French and English required
Possibility of recruitment in permanent contract at the end of the internship
Starting date: as soon as possible
Location : Avenue Louise 523- 1050 Brussels
For more information: Contact us now with your CV