A large insurance company based in Brussels is looking for a Web Security Specialist
– In collaboration with architects and applications developers, implement registration & authentication flows for our applications.
– Be the subject-matter expert and go-to resource for delivering and operating CIAM Solutions
– Coaching of the development community
– Contribute to or facilitate secure operations of the services (e.g. compliance with Group, responses to audit / pentest points)
– Work with Group IAM and Vendor regarding CIAM (Consumer Identity and Access Management) platform enhancements / evolutions
Requirements – Identity and Access Management Experience:
– Hands-on experience with implementing solutions that integrate identity and access management.
– Hands-on experience with authentication protocols e.g. OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML.
– An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application e.g. password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, CSRF
– Ideally you will have vendor-side experience with one or more of Akamai Identity Cloud (used to be called Janrain), Auth0 Customer Identity Management, AWS Cognito, Microsoft Azure Active Directory B2C, Okta Customer Identity and/or Ping Identity (PingOne for Customers)
Requirements – Education and Working Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or another engineering discipline is required. Master’s Degree is preferred.
– 5+ years working as a Software / Platform Engineer
– Ability to communicate and negotiate in an international / multi-cultural environment.
– “Service-oriented” person with skills in managing client relationships: requirements, delivery, quality of service…
Requirements – Development Experience:
– In-depth knowledge and proven experience with at least one web development language/technology e.g. NodeJS, .NET, Java, etc.
– Working knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols and application security.
– Experience in designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services.
– Experience with web security best practices and standards.
– Familiar with application integration design patterns.
– Familiar with DevOps processes e.g. continuous integration, etc.
– Language: English is a must, French and or dutch is required