Our client is planning a large migration of his VM park towards Azure Cloud. We are looking for an Infrastructure Expert in Cloud migration (300 VM for the 1st wave) and a PM with the sames competences.
The phase 1 focuses on the VM migration without software impact.
Support clients in defining their cloud enabled transformation journey by analyzing current infrastructure estate, developing target IAAS centric blue prints and shaping smart migration scenarios to achieve target state at speed.
Advise clients, incl. C-level and key decision makers, on the e2e value potential of the Microsoft Cloud Platform incl. IAAS and PAAS capabilities
- Microsoft Azure Certification is a MUST.
- min 12 years of experience in IT infrastructure
- Experience in technically leading cloud migrations within large enterprise environments (by preference Azure)
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience with consolidating data centers
- Location: Brussels-Paris;
- Duration: 1-2 years.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Capabilities to communicate to CxO and Operations.
For more information: Contact us now with your CV