Our client in the transport domain is working hard on a Digital Roadmap with the aim of improving the customer and passenger experience. Specifically, a number of Scrum development teams are working on various B2C and B2B solutions.
client location: Mechelen ; duration 200 days
To strengthen a new digital feature team, our client is looking for a backend NodeJS developer with Java knowledge. He or she is part of a cross-functional SCRUM team, which will help lay the foundations within a very challenging project to support a completely new product portfolio within De Lijn.
Technical expertise, communication, customer focus and team cooperation are crucial competencies in this.
The candidates must also meet the following selection criteria:
- Perfecte mondelinge en schriftelijke kennis van het Nederlands (Europees CEFR-niveau C2)
- Experience with digital platforms, when pre-approved in a cloud environment
- 3-5 years of Experience with NodeJS (express, Apollo toolset, Jest, Swagger) is a must
- Experience with Nest.js is a plus
- Experience with Web services and APIs is a must
- Experience with Java (jumping boat,…) is a must / plus
- Experience with database design
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with ReactJS (webpack, material-ui, styled components, Apollo toolset) is a plus
- Experience with subversion tools such as Git
- Experience with building tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI
- Experience with Azure is a plus
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Test Driven Development (TDD) is a must
- Experience with Domain Driven Design is a plus
- Strong in TypeScript
- To the point, communicative, team player, no nonsense, common sense, independent
- Agile & Scrum experience
For more information: Contact us now with your CV