Healthdata.be is a platform, developed by Sciensano (formerly WIV) and financed by the NIHDI, created in May 2014. As a department of Sciensano, it has grown in the short term from 4 staff members to a current total of 45 people. Healthdata.be offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment in the middle of the Brussels metropolitan area.
Healthdata.be is looking for two Senior Full Stack Java Developers with Anular and Java to join our development team.
Start: 19/10 until end 2020 with planned continuation in 2021.
This person will initially focus on programming and customizing applications.
– Very good knowledge of Java and OO in general, as well as excellent knowledge on current frameworks such as Spring and Angular, 10+ years of relevant experience as a java developer.
– Important is experience in front-end and back-end development. And at least 5 years experience with Angular.
– Team player and good communicator, proficient in English, comfortable with working together with a team.
– Engineering techniques: Proficient in the use of continuous integration, refactoring, pair programming, test-driven development. Highly experienced in the full cycle of application delivery.
– Experience with functional and non-functional analysis in complex environments
– Proven experience in architecture
– Roles: Front-End Developer (7)y Full-Stack Developer (7)y.
– Excellent Remote work is planned for the rest of the year. Under normal circumstances, there is the chance to work remote
For more information: Contact us now with your CV