In my previous article related to the interview preparation, I was talking about the tricky questions. Today I’d like to highlight your motivations.
Your motivations must be present during the whole interview.
- Show your energy during your pitch
- Ask questions about the sphere and the project, about the company and its vision for the future
- Show your positive attitude during your past project presentation
But the most important moment occurs at the end of the interview.
Interviewer: “Do you still have some questions ?”
You: “No. Thank you. I would just like to tell you that …. “
That moment is the best one to allow the interviewer to remember you. Realize that some interviewers will meet 20 people after you.
Your motivations must include 2 sentences : “I CAN do it” and “I WANT to do it”.
- You must show that based on your experience, skills and motivation, you can do this job
- You must show that this project and environment contain enough elements to make you evolve and feel comfortable in the long run
Eventually, you must share something personal that makes the difference with other candidates. For example, a gift you share just with the interviewer. This creates a link for memories.
I wish you have more questions or interest. Do not hesitate to contact me via the contact form. I’d be pleased to complete my articles to assist you and other followers.
Olivier Blerot, Director
#interview #interviewcanvas #interviewpreparation #ossiabelgium #motivation